Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Senior Scientist / Scientist - Sequencing
Working for a highly innovative organisation with emerging, boundary-pushing NGS technology, we have opportunities to join a flourishing team at both Scientist and Senior Scientist level. Role requirements:
* Working within a team of skilled and experienced scientists, you will be a senior member of the busy team, delivering on projects for sequencing on to an integrated circuit chip. This will be compatible with cartridge-based automation.
* Working across disciplines including instrument, cartridge and circuit teams, to manage effective communication and alignment of resources, requirements and protocol for chemistries into the automated workflow.
* Perform lab experiments to include molecular and biochemistry techniques, and transfer to a novel cartridge-based workflow
* Managing the collection, storage interrogation and presentation of result findings
* Suggesting methods for improvement of the experimental design and acting as SME on projects for sequencing team
* Either PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Science or a related field, OR BSc in any of the above WITH signification industry experience
* Broad work history in development of molecular assays and explicit, high level work with NGS
* Background of managing more junior staff, coaching and developing
* Good knowledge of NGS workflows including development of IVD's, as well as nucleic acid amplification (PCR, isothermal, LAMP)
* Innovative, collaborative and agile in your approach with excellent communication skills
* Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary workforce