Title: Process Chemistry - Team Leader
Salary: Highly attractive salary and benefits
We are currently working with an innovative Contract Research & Development Manufacturing Organisation, who aid in the discovery and development of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) suitable for early phase clinical studies with several global partners.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an experienced chemist to join the Process Chemistry team as Team Leader. This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientific leader who is seeking a new challenge to join a company at an exciting time in their development and expansion.
- Lead a small team of process chemists that identify, develop and optimise synthetic routes to APIs, supporting both early and late phase development
- Generate and review technical proposals for potential new projects and to lead the delivery of client's chemistry projects
- Join the process chemistry departmental leadership team and contribute to departmental objective setting and continuous improvement
- Educated to degree level in a Chemistry related degree
- Proven industrial experience in the design, development and optimisation of synthetic routes and processes for the scale-up of novel APIs, intermediates and raw materials.
- Proven experience of line management and enabling the personal development of a small team
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on 0161 868 2206.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: organic synthesis, organic chemistry, synthetic route, design, R&D, research & development, novel compounds, custom synthesis, fine chemicals, active compounds, chemist, process chemist, reaction, scale up, intermediates, CDMO, leadership, team leader, API, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient, technology transfer, process development, raw materials
your application has been submitted