Are you a C&Q Validation Engineer with Pharmaceutical experience? An opportunity has arisen for a Validation engineer to join a team in Central belt Scotland- on a 6 month contract basis.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialises in the development of pharmaceutical products. This is an ambitious company with a lot of potential for extentions and further opportunity
About the Job:
As Validation engineer you will be working on projects which will require support and direct efforts to validate, commission and qualify process plant, lab equipment, utilities and computer systems. This role sits inside IR35 therefore will be paid via Umbrella or PAYE.
- You will ideally have a degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Science or similar.
- Act as a C&Q subject matter expert at the site
- Perform risk assessments related to C&Q activities including the evaluation of change management activities.
- Assist in qualification of production and laboratory equipment and hardware/software with authority to approve non-critical deviations
- Process equipment / GAMP 5 / CSV
your application has been submitted