FMCG - Open to Industry
Title: Electrical Engineer / Shift Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician / Lead Engineer
Salary: £45k (Including Shift)
Shift: 4 on 4 off - 2 days / 2 nights / 4 off
Do you have a passion for working on both brand new and older machinery? Would you like to work for a global manufacturer that are busier than ever? This is an opportunity to work in a clean and professional environment, joining a team of experienced Engineers that offer training and development to all new comers.
The client have multiple sites all over the world, manufacturing a variety of products for various industries. The ideal candidate will have worked within a fast paced environment where continuous improvement and attention to detail are key to production however they are open to industry as long as you have a strong electrical engineering background.
What to expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place whilst analysing all the engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding through Siemens S7.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204Keywords: Maintenance / Engineer / FMCG / Drink / Beverage / Packaging / Electrical / PLC / Fault Find
your application has been submitted