Shift Analytical Chemist/QC ChemistSRG are working with an global manufacturing company to help them find an experienced analytical chemist for a shift role in their team.
This is a great opportunity to join the team in a permanent role with a highly attractive shift pattern and allowance.The Role:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced challenging QC environment
- Performing QC Analysis of raw materials, in process testing and finished products
- Carrying out a range of analysis including HPLC and GC
- Competent in testing a variety of non - routine samples
- Troubleshooting and problem solving as required
- Provide detailed shift handovers
- COSHH awareness and will be responsible for personal compliance with hazard assessments to ensure laboratory chemicals are handled and stored in the correct manner.
- HND or degree qualified in Chemistry or a very closely related subject
- Proven track record of performing HPLC or GC analysis within an industrial environment
- Competent in a wide range of analytical techniques for example but not limited to; HPLC & GC chromatography, titrations, IR, UV spectroscopy, moisture, ICP.
- Prior experience working in a similar production environment would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive and team player
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Chemist- please apply online if this is you!
your application has been submitted