My client is a a specialist lab analytical service provider who are currently expanding and looking to appoint a Technical Laboratory Manager.
They have significant investment planned over the next few years.
Their business includes
- Analytical method development and validation
- Storage stability trials,
- 5-batch analysis
- Physical chemical testing for biocides and pesticides
This is a role with a great deal of flexibility, you can really make it your own! You will be supported and developed in this roleSkills and Experience required
- Strong technical skills and qualifications in analytical chemistry
- Understanding of DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ under GxP
- Good understanding of instrumentation, and ability to carry out maintenance, develop robust methods using techniques such as HPLC, GC, MS, IC and ICP
- Adaptable and flexible approach, supportive and efficient leader
- Experience of managing laboratory personnel and working to deadlines
your application has been submitted