Logistics ops - Harlow
Supply Logistics Specialist - Pharmaceuticals GDP
Location: Either Harlow or Ware plus possibly some home working
Contract: 12 months with scope for extension
Do you have experience in the planning, warehousing, dispensing and shipping within the pharmaceutical or clinical trials sector?
I have vacancy with a world-leading pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation located in Ware and Harlow with a vacancy for a Supply Logistics Specialist.
Within this role, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the execution of: receive, put away sample, dispense, pick, check pack and ship accountabilities across materials management and clinical supply logistics activities.
The team supports the supply chain throughout the clinical supply chain which produces the material and IP product supporting the Clinical Studies.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with company policies, statutory requirements & regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, as required.
- Execute compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross border shipment of materials and products.
- Solid knowledge of relevant Tech Systems (e.g.Comet, Xpress, Modula etc)
- Demonstrated ability to follow SOP's and understand and action when issues should be escalated
- Transportation and Packaging knowledge and understanding
- Temperature Monitoring understanding and risk mitigation option awareness
- Cross Border knowledge or as minimum awareness
- Supply Chain Security knowledge
- Ability to participate in product complaint/deviation investigations
- Ability to input into reviews and creation of SOP's
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: supply / logistics / distribution / pharma / GMP / GDP / GLP / R&D / SOP / transportation / manage / pharma / consumer / healthcare / clinical / trials / warehouse
your application has been submitted
Back to job search