Title: QA/QC LeaderLocation: England, North Wales. Salary: Highly competitive with attractive benefits including company car
We are currently working with an innovative leader responsible for the production of APIs. As a result of expansion, they have a large number of customers to supply with full order books. We are looking for an experience senior analytical and quality leader who will take full ownership of the QMS and make sure the site is up to date with latest regulatory standards. Daily responsibilities:
- Development, control and maintenance of the Company's Quality Systems
- Documentation and Change Control (Quality System Documents).
- Assisting in preparation for and management of external audits (MHRA/ISO/Customers).
- Ensure GMP compliance and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Manage analytical testing required to ensure quality of the company's products (principally HPLC, particle size and loss on drying).
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or other relevant subject.
- Knowledge and experience of Quality systems (GMP and ISO9001).
- Experience of working to GLP.
- Experience of operating HPLC machine
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted