QC Microbiology AnalystAre you an experienced QC Microbiologist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge? SRG are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Central Belt of Scotland.This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company at a really exciting time for the business.There is a competitive salary on offer along with an excellent benefits packageMain responsibilities:
- QC testing of raw materials and products to GMP.
- Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards.
- Maintaining all equipment within the department and general lab housekeeping.
- Writing SOPs.
- Supporting the Team Leader where required.
- Assist in quality investigations/root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Degree or equivalent in Biological or Life Science.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience in a clean room or sterile environment is desirable.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workloads.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience.Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
your application has been submitted