Job Title: BioKinetics Research Scientist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: Until end of March 2022
Pay Rate: Up to £21 an hour (circa £39,312 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading who are currently seeking a Biokinetics Research Scientist to assist in the development of various crop protection products.
As a Biokinetics Research Scientist you will support the Biokinetics team on the studies of uptake, movement and stability of the agrochemical molecules in living systems. You will be an important member of an experienced and innovative laboratory, which designs and implements large plant based studies, and analyses/reports data to help develop new products globally.
- To initially support the experienced senior research scientists within the laboratory and glasshouse, driving the delivery of scientific data to our internal customers.
- To show the drive and ability to develop your skills, allowing you to lead studies and interpret data with greater autonomy.
- Eventually lead multiple, complex studies, in parallel, working to tight deadlines.
- Develop and maintain knowledge in the area of Biokinetics, such that you become a trusted source of specialist knowledge for our stakeholders.
- Drive the development of established protocols and research in innovative ways to advance our science in this area.
- BSc or MSc or PhD in Biology or Plant Biology or a related discipline
- Experience working within a laboratory (academically or industrially)
- Experienced in handling pipettes and reagents
- Knowledge on Biokinetics/toxicokinetics is not essential but desirable
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on: Irfan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted