Scientific Project Manager LondonCompetitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a scientific background?Would you like to work for a cutting-edge company working across modern Biological Therapeutics such as Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy?
My client, based in London, are specialists in the Research, Development and Commercialisation of Advanced therapy medicinal products, working with Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical companies to translate early stage research into quality, commercially viable, scalable and investable therapies. They attract leading scientists from around the world, to join their R&D department, which boasts state of the art laboratories and facilities supporting Gene Therapy & Cell Therapy development and industrialisation.
Currently they have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for manging projects, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation as well as external stakeholders to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to agreed quality parameters.
- Deliver projects within programme management portfolio, as required through detailed project planning, problem solving and collaborative coordinated teamwork to deliver on milestones to time, quality and budget
- Support the appropriate Project Sponsor and Lead in the management of the assigned Projects including oversight and support for budgets, project planning, risk and issue management, communication of roles and responsibilities etc
- Managing the relationships and working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) and providing the necessary administrative support to projects
- Responsible for the overall project plan and all relevant workstreams, including developing and agreeing it with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders, identifying and managing dependencies and risks and escalating to the Programme Manager or Sponsor/Lead as appropriate
- Work with the Project Sponsor and/or Project Lead and other key stakeholders to establish key milestones and performance indicators against which progress can be measured and effectively communicated
- Communicate project status, issues, risks and mitigation plans to all appropriate stakeholders on a regular and consistent basis.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery in an advanced therapy/life science field
- Experience of managing large scale products
- Proven ability to consistently deliver projects to time, cost and quality standards
- Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels across different departments to deliver objectives
- Formal project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2 or PMP)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with a flexible approach to suit the needs of different audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of motivating & developing teams
- A good team player with a hands on approach
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529 for more information.
your application has been submitted