Quality Assurance OfficerLocation: BedfordshireSalary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a skilled Quality Assurance professional to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Bedfordshire.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in updating and maintaining WDA(H) documentation.
- Provide support in creating and updating GDP and Quality related processes and documentation.
- Coordinate supplier related Quality Incidents.
- Coordinate Non-conformance reports and/or CAPAs.
- Provide refresher training and induction training in GxP disciplines.
- Prepare data for operational and quality meetings.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality processes
- Relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment along with a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Clear understanding of; GDP, or any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively with a variety of internal audiences.
- Ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative/technical reports.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competence in computer packages, Microsoft Office, and electronic quality management package (preferred) and advanced excel skills to be able to create pivot tables, design databases and dashboards.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure in a continually changing environment.
Key words: "quality assurance, CAPA, deviations, Non-conformance, quality processes, GMP, GDP"
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to further their career in Quality Assurance. Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
your application has been submitted