6 months contract - ongoing/possible
Salary: approx £10 p/hr
This position offers progression, if you're interested please apply immediately!
- Preparing and distributing products for Batch Release, Stability and Validation Protocol Samples.
- Testing of pharmaceutical raw materials including components, intermediates and finished products for batch release, stability, development studies and customer complaints in line with the site procedures.
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external Regulatory bodies and internal Company procedures.
- Education in Science.
- Experience of pharmaceutical product testing in a GMP environment.
- Experience of testing inhalation products is preferred but not essential.
- Working knowledge of analytical instrumentation, preferably HPLC, and UV techniques.
- Good understanding of GMP.
To apply please click the link! Or call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted