Job Title:Material Scientist
Pay Rate:Up to £18.19 an hour (circa £35,000 per annum) D.O.E
Job Title: Material Scientist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £18.19 an hour (circa £35,000 per annum), dependent on experience
SRG is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company who have an exciting opportunity for a Material Scientist to join them at their site in Sandwich, Kent.
The successful candidate will join a team of technical staff engaged in the design, selection and characterisation of pharmaceutical solid forms. You will be responsible for designing, conducting and analysing results from solid form screening experiments.
- Design and conduct salt, polymorph and hydrate screens to determine physical properties of APIs and excipients.
- Generation and interpretation of solid-state/solid form characterisation data using a range of techniques including pXRD, TGA, DSC, DVS and Raman/IR.
- Evaluate, interpret and report results using presentations and technical reports to be understood by the wider customer base
- Hold a degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject with industry experience in small molecule pharmaceutical materials sciences OR PhD in Materials Sciences.
- Laboratory experience of a range of analytical techniques including XRD/pXRD, DSC, TGA, or DVS for the screening and analysis of solid forms/polymorphs
- Knowledge and experience of modern solid state particle characterisation techniques such as particle size, shape and surface area
Apply online today to avoid disappointment. Please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or email@example.com for more information on the role.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search