Attractive salary dependant upon experience
Do you have a Biochemistry background with industry experience?
- Analytical Scientist to play a key role in the research and development of these novel formulations and technologies.
- Working on novel drug formulations, the position will involve the use of a broad range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC and ELISA assays with colorimetric.
- The successful candidate will join a highly motivated team of scientists in performing physicochemical characterization and bioassay analysis of new biopharmaceutical & polymer formulations.
- Problem-solving, performing and interpretation of protein analysis techniques.
- Working on novel drug formulations, the position will involve the use of a broad range of analytical techniques.
- Degree in Biochemistry or other related subject.
- Must have industry experience using broad range of analytical techniques, main are: HPLC, MS, and ELISA. Including method development and validation work.
- Routine use of analytical instruments, including LC, SEC/GPC, MS, CD and in-vitro bioassays to characterise pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical samples.
- Practical experience of preparing and analysing proteins.
- Set-up & perform new bioassays to characterize structure & function of protein-based biopharmaceuticals.
- Report writing and interpretation of data for internal purposes and for external research partners.
- Confident in synthesizing, interpreting and reporting raw data.
Familiarity with early stage pharmaceutical development is desirable.
If you're interested please apply online, for further information about the position call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
your application has been submitted