Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Kent - 12 Month Contract - £30-35k
My client is a leading global organisation looking for 2 maintenance engineers to join them on a 12 month basis. If you are interested in looking for new roles and would consider a long term temporary role in Kent then call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more info.
- Respond to equipment breakdowns
- Make provision for safe system of work including isolations for self & 3rd parties.
- Arrange and work to Permit To Work where relevant
- Support Third Party resources to complete contracted tasks
- Perform planned maintenance in accordance with work order instructions and associated procedures.
- Complete electronic notification and/or paper documents to confirm completion of tasks
- Perform equipment and installation testing in accordance with scheduled, documented tasks and relevant standards
- Document equipment/system modifications using relevant procedure
Training & Education:
- Engineering Apprenticeship and engineering working experience
- Recognised cross skilling training and/or qualification - Mechanical to Electrical
- Independent competency testing regarding electrical multiskilling
- Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment is desireable
your application has been submitted