Are you a project manager with experience in the pharmaceutical industry? I have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global organisation in Cheshire on a contract basis.
About the role:
This role is PAYE only!
You will join the project team and lead with projects in an ever-changing role.
- You will work on operational pharmaceutical projects.
- You will lead capital projects including the upgrade of equipment, supply chain and upgrades.
- You will be responsible for cost control, resource planning and project management
You will have extensive pharmaceutical or biotech experience. A background in chemical, mechanical engineering is required.
- Supply chain, manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of asset and facilities design and installation.
your application has been submitted