Are you an experienced Stability Scientist looking to take a step up in your career and join a global organisation?
Title: Stability Scientist (multiple opportunities available)
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: North West, Cheshire
Duration: 12 month contract with a view to extension/permanent
We are working on a couple of exciting opportunities in the stability department of a global medical devices company based in the North West, who are expanding their team due to increased workload. We are looking for a couple of Stability Scientists to help design and run stability studies, whilst working to appropriate medical device regulations.
- Working within a controlled ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 laboratory quality system and in accordance with GLP/GMP complaint procedures.
- Collation of stability data for stability/technical reports.
- Maintaining the stability assessment to support shelf life of developed products.
- Drafting and reviewing stability documentation e.g. stability study protocols, stability/technical reports, Shelf-Life Plans/Reports, etc.
- Assisting with stability studies and with the maintenance and compliant operation of the Stability Suite and stability incubators.
- Executing physical and analytical test methods related to Medical Device products in accordance with protocols and test methods; including test method development and validation, when required.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject along with extensive experience of working in a pharmaceutical or medical device lab
- Good knowledge of ICH stability guidelines and quality regulations.
- Competent in working with stability study protocols, validation protocols, technical reports, SOPs, OCIs and TDs
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 888 2510.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted