Medical Manager Location: Greater LondonSalary: Competitive salary based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare
I am currently working with a distinguished Global Pharmaceutical Company who have 2 brand new leadership roles available. They are currently seeking 2 Medical Managers to join their ever-growing Cardiovascular franchise. This role will allow the successful candidate to operate as the lead for one of the products in their strong portfolio, managing a small team.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced UK Medical Affairs professionals (either GPhC registered Pharmacists or GMC registered Physicians) to progress into a new role incorporating leadership. Prior experience within this therapy area is not a pre-requisite but will be advantageous.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Have a prominent role in UK Medical & Brand teams providing medical input into Brand Strategy
- Lead local strategies and align with strategies from European level
- Manage medical brand budgets and collaborate with other functions to ensure strategy is coordinated
- Continuously update knowledge of products, patient treatment trends within the Disease Area
- Lead and manage the product-aligned Medical Advisors
- GMC Registered Physician or GPhC Registered Pharmacist
- Currently functioning as an ABPI final signatory
- Current experience as a Senior Medical Advisor or similar role
- Strong understanding of the UK healthcare environment
- Experience in contributing to HTA dossiers
If you want to find out more about this role or would like to make an application, please contact Theo Charles on 01582 314114 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted