Are you a Production Manager with experience of the life sciences or biotechnology industry? Would a position working a family owned business give you a fresh start in your career with added job security in a sector which is largely recession proof?
If so, then this role could well be worth applying for.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring that production orders are processed to meet the customers satisfaction
- Managing all production staff to ensure that all objectives are met within agreed deadlines
- Working alongside the Supply Chain Manager you will help to advise on reorder points of raw materials
- Maintaining records for product manufacturing and reviewing records to establish opportunities for improving efficiencies
- Assisting the senior management team in the use of the online Health & Safety portal to maintain the H&S management
- Use the computerised stock processing and stock management system daily
- Keep a schedule and carry out maintenance on all relevant machinery, equipment and premises as required
The company are an SME who have been established for 40 years and have a number of product ranges across which are sold into a recession proof market.
- Five years' experience of production management in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of packaging machinery and filling machinery
- A working knowledge of all aspects of lean manufacturing would be highly beneficial
- A solid understanding of working practices in a safe working environment
Interviews are taking place week commencing 15th of February for this role. To be considered then please send a copy of your most up to date CV and I'll make arrangements to call you straight back
your application has been submitted