Do you have experience in the pharma industry? An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electronics & CI Specialist to join a team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical products.
You will be rewarded with a salary of around £32,000-£45,000 plus benefits. You will also receive a shift allowance of around £5000. You will work days only, but 6am-6pm shift.
About the Job:
As Senior EC&I Engineer you will be responsible for site control and instrumentation systems maintenance & calibration and site utilities. You will ensure support is GMP compliant, and meets engineering and operational requirements.
- You will implement maintain & improve maintenance systems and engineering standards to deliver improved equipment performance.
- You will be responsible for Control and Instrumentation participation in multi-disciplined teams to ensure that projects are accurately planned and implemented to the plan.
You will have a Qualification to HNC/HND level in relevant Electrical/ Instrumentation or control engineering based discipline.
You will be need the following:
- Good knowledge of PLC systems (preferably Siemens S7, TIA Portal & Rockwell 5000 Logix), able to use software to aid with fault finding.
- Pharma experience is essential!
- Supervisory experience is also beneficial
- Good PLC, SCADA, drives and automation experience.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted