Contract Electronics Design Engineer - Medical Devices - Glasgow
Are you an Electronics Design Engineer with strong experience of Medical Device design & development? Call me ASAP.
One of SRG's key Medical Device clients is looking for a contract Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team on an initial 6 month contract. The role will involve electronics hardware design from prototypes in the lab to manufacturing design transfer. The successful applicant needs to be able to be based in Scotland 5 days a week.
* Minimum BEng degree in electronic engineering.
* Experience of analogue, digital and mixed circuit design.
* Ability to implement designs in a schematic capture package (e.g. Altium) and generate the associated BOM/s.
* Ability to translate requirements into design specifications.
* Experience of working in the medical device industry
* RF Design experience.
* Ability to co-ordinate with sub-contractors for prototyping and board builds ensuring on time delivery to project timelines.
If this is of interest please give Alex Eager a call on 0161 507 7265 or apply to the role ASAP
your application has been submitted