Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Scientist - Immunology and Antibody Discovery
Competitive package, benefits & career progression
SRG Cambridge is delighted to be partnering with an exciting and innovative client with their search for an experienced Scientist. Joining their research team, you will play a critical role in developing and expanding their discovery pipeline. As an experienced and passionate Immunologist, you will be drive a number of antibody based therapeutic projects. You will be required to utilise your technical expertise to develop their signalling assays, supporting their unique transgenic platform advancements. Essential Skills:
* Hold a PhD (or equivalent) in Immunology or a Life Sciences subject or have equivalent industry experience
* Proven background in B/T cell immunology
* Proven laboratory experience of developing and investigating signalling pathways
* Experience of using flow cytometry (multi-mode plate readers)
* Proven experience of culturing primary cells & isolating cell from blood
* Proven practical experience of developing and validating mammalian cell-based signalling assays & protein-protein binding assays
* Experience of protein expression & purification
* Knowledge of cancer signalling assays
* Experience of developing therapeutic antibodies
* Knowledge of antibody pharmacokinetics
In addition to your technical expertise, candidates must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have the ability to effectively manage their time across multiple projects. In return, our client can offer a collaborative and innovative environment, where you can truly apply our technical skills to shape discovery projects and uncover new scientific opportunities.
To discuss this positon further and find out more about the company and their exciting plans, please reach out to Philippa Clark at email@example.com / 01223 607853.