Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance Specialist Salary: circa. £45,000-45,000 plus strong benefits package Job Type: Permanent Location: Greater London
We are currently partnering with a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have a brand-new opportunity for a Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join the existing team at a period of sustained growth for the whole Medical Affairs department.
The role:This opportunity will provide a key support to the function, working alongside the existing team members who currently manage Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance. The role will include managing escalated Medical Information enquiries, vendor management and Copy Review tasks.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Handle Medical Information (MI) enquiries in an efficient and appropriate manner
- Have responsibility for Copy review of promotional/non-promotional materials Collaborate with the European MI function to ensure consistency and alignment in communication
- Provide product related, clinical guidance to sales & marketing teams
- Deal with administrative tasks on behalf of the Medical team
- Assist with Pharmacovigilance tasks (e.g. maintaining PV files, reviewing SOPs) as required
- Life sciences degree and/or postgraduate qualification
- Significant experience within Medical Information - within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive knowledge/understanding of ABPI and related Codes of Practice
- Copy review experience (including use of ZINC or Veeva)
- Strong understanding of the UK healthcare environment
- Experience of Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety activity (desirable)
To ApplyIf you want to find out more about this role or would like to make an application, please contact Theo Charles on 01582 313114 or email me: email@example.com.
your application has been submitted