Job Title:Analytical Chemist
Pay Rate:Up to £17.51 p/h PAYE (£33,500 p.a.) or £19.63 p/h Umbrella
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £17.51 p/h PAYE (circa £33,500 per annum) or £19.63 p/h Umbrella, DOE
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical who are leaders in their field, with a portfolio of over 100 medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking an Analytical Chemist to join their manufacturing site in Sandwich.
The Analytical Chemist will primarily support GMP release testing of raw materials, isolated intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- Perform analytical testing (FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration techniques) for release of products to current good manufacturing practice (cGMP).
- Support API manufacturing by testing in-process control samples, raw materials, isolated intermediates and finished goods.
- Analysis of development compounds using predetermined methods where a right-first-time analysis of samples is required to meet manufacturing deadlines.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company of drug product analysis in a role within R&D or quality control.
- Experience with FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration testing and ideally method development with uHPLC and GC.
- Understanding of functional groups, compound characterisation, spectroscopy and chromatography.
Applications are expected to close shortly so apply online today to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search