Job Title: Microbiology Project Lead
Location: Barnard Castle, County Durham
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Competitive
SRG is working with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Microbiology Project Lead to join them at their manufacturing site in Barnard Castle.
In this exciting managerial role you will be responsible for the management of projects and performance of validation protocols with a team of 4-5 direct reports.
- Manage a portfolio of projects with to support across capital and New Product Introductions (NPI) projects.
- Validation of finished product testing methods, facility validation and sterilisation validation from biological indicators.
- Provide leadership, perform investigations and generated associated documentation within areas of expertise in the Sterile Business Unit.
- Annual/bi-annual re-validations for staff for which you have direct line management responsibilities.
- Experience in a managerial role in Microbiology with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong validation experience of microbiological techniques and practices as well as microbiological risk assessment.
- Prove project management and change management experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
Applications are expected to close on Wednesday 3rd February so apply today to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted