Title: Engineering Technician (Mechanical)
SRG is working with a chemical manufacturer to source an Engineering Technician with a Mechanical bias to deliver reactive maintenance support. You will also deliver planned routine preventative maintenance to improve plant availability.
- Identify plant equipment reliability issues
- Utilise route cause analysis techniques
- Analyse SAP and production data in order to understand improvement options
- Undertake activities in compliance with site and regulatory requirements
- Carry out engineering risk assessment for each task performed
- Mechanical trade apprenticeship
- Experience in chemical industry beneficial
- Understanding of HSE standards
- Fault finding and diagnosis techniques
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on 0161 888 2533.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemicals, mechanical, engineering technician, maintenance, comah, fault finding, HSE, problem solving, engineering, diagnosis,
your application has been submitted