Graduate Production Technician & Senior Production Technician - FMCG/ Pharma/ Chemicals - Wiltshire/ Andover/ Southampton £20k-£25k DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates looking to secure industrial experience in the pharmaceutical sector!
I am currently working with an expanding organisation who due to increases in demand are expanding their production department with a number of heads on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates at both entry level and those with experience. Ideal candidates will either have experience in a production environment in FMCG, pharma, chemicals or food or be degree qualified in a relevant scientific or engineering subject. If you are interested in a careers in production & manufacturing and would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Perform day to day production tasks in line with regulatory, HSE and company guidelines following SOP's
- Perform some technical tasks including basic testing, environment monitoring and running specialist scientific equipment when required
- Completing documentation accurately and with high levels of attention to detail
- Maintaining production environment so fit for production at all times in line with regulatory and HSE guidelines this will include cleaning and basic equipment maintenance
- Suggesting improvements to SOP's where identified and working closely with other team members to drive efficiency and safety
- Experience in Chemical Manufacturing/ pharma/ Food/Breweries or a relevant degree
- Experience in using specialist equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate recording of specific information
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills as full training will be provided
- Experience of working in a regulated environment such as a lab or hazardous production setting is not required but would be desirable.
- If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted