Production Team Leader - Liverpool/ Manchester/ Leeds - £45k- £60k - Pharmaceutical/ FMCG
I am currently working with a leading pharmaceutical & FMCG organisation with sites across the North West of England who are looking for experience production team leaders to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal candidates will have experience across pharma or FMCG and will be experienced with production in high speed environments, packaging environments and within highly regulated environments. This company are going through a period of positive change and growth and it is a fantastic time to join them as they look to set up and expand their production capability.
The ideal candidate will be a positive people oriented manager who thrives on motivating and developing people and building highly skilled teams. If this sounds like you and you are interested to find out more apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Leading a team of 15+ staff in a fast paced, highly regulated production environment
- Responsible for training, development and recruitment of new staff to develop a world class manufacturing team
- Responsible for ensuring all manufacturing is carried out in line with relevant regulatory requirements such as GMP and ensuring staff are working to the highest possible standards of HSE
- Management of production scheduling and ensuring targets are met
- Driving continuous improvement activities across the team, utilising lean tools and methodologies and ensuring this approach is instilled in the team
- Working shifts as required in order to ensure production targets are maintained these may include 12 hour shifts or 3 shift pattern
- Experience leading and managing teams in a highly regulated production environment such as pharma or FMCG
- Positive mind set, proven experience motivating teams, developing people and creating a positive but professional atmosphere
- Degree, HND or HNC qualified or significant relevant experience
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Understanding of Lean & CI methodologies ideally green or yellow belt certified or an appetite to become certified
- Experience in a packaging environment as well as production is a plus but not a requirement
If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in joining and incredible company please apply now or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted