Do you have experience in Food safety? Looking to use your experience with a nice 9-5 Monday to Friday job with a well respected food research company?
You should be:
- A graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g. experience).
- Food industry experience in a technical or quality management role within a food manufacturing environment
- Applications from new graduates would be welcomed.
- Demonstrable understanding of HACCP principles, with a formal qualification at the UK Level 4 when in post.
- Knowledge of auditing, with formal training when in post.
- Good verbal and communication skills to support business development.
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
- Basic project management skills from recent experience.
- IT literate, a working knowledge of PowerPoint when in post to fulfil the job requirements.
your application has been submitted