Hardware Test Technician - Medical Devices - Glasgow
Are you an experienced Test Technician with experience of assembling and testing medical devices or instruments? Apply now.
My client are a fast growing Medical Device company based in Scotland who are looking for a Hardware Test Technician to be involved in the assembly and testing of medical device instruments being developed by the R&D team. You will also be required to test sub-assemblies, PCBA's and other test operations and calibrations. You will join a growing Instrumentation R&D team that is developing a range of exciting products.
* A 'hands on' Test Technician with experience in a highly regulated industry.
* Ability to use test equipment as required, e.g. voltmeter, programmers, etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
* Able to work in a team environment.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong desire to learn and improve processes and procedures.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted