Senior Formulation & Product Development Scientist
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary & package
Are you a Formulation scientist with significant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry preferably within inhaled products?Do you have Research background or significant commercial R&D experience?
- Formulation and product development scientist required to support multiple R&D activities.
- This is a key role within an expanding team of formulation and product development specialists and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of new inhalation products and future technologies by applying their creative technical skills and using their extensive scientific experience.
- Relevant PhD, Post Doc or MSc in a pharmaceutical related discipline (preferably related to inhalation product development/formulation).
- Experienced within inhalation product formulation and pharmaceutical materials science and physical characterisation techniques.
- Proven research skills (preferably inhalation product related).
- Has a high level of technical authoring and technical presentation skills.
- Has an excellent knowledge of industry guidance relevant to inhalation.
- Knowledge of GLP/GMP and related quality documentation processes for pharmaceutical R&D and production.
- Has knowledge and practical experience of relevant statistical software packages (Excel, Minitab etc).
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted