Job Title: Microbiologist (QC Analyst)
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Pay Rate: £21,000 to £26,000 p.a., dependent on experience
SRG Synergy are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join our team who are working within a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will primarily support the quality control checks of manufactured products to allow successful batch release in line with current Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
Synergy offer a competitive salary, performance related bonus, a range of excellent benefits and access to development opportunities within the role.
- Analysis of samples using a range of analytical techniques related to the microbiological testing of medicines and environmental monitoring as per pharmacopoeia and related cGMP requirements.
- Support the technical investigations and monitoring process.
- Assess the quality and accuracy of analytical results and determines if material meets acceptance criteria
- Perform analysis to support process investigations or as part of process qualification and validation exercises.
- Hold a relevant science degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biological Sciences or a relevant scientific subject or have substantial practical experience.
- Experience in in microbiological QC testing of medicines and environmental monitoring according to cGMP.
- Familiarity with pharmacopoeia (ALCOA) and various software packages.
Apply online today to avoid disappointment. Get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information about the role.
your application has been submitted