GMP Production Trainer - Pharma - Hertfordshire/ Bedfordshire/ Watford/ Stevenage
My client is a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation who are looking to add an experienced pharmaceutical production professional to their team to support the training of new staff in GMP requirements within production. The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP and will have previous experience training others in correct processes. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and would like to apply do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Support and manage the training of new starters in full GMP processes, train them on key SOP's, correct gowning and PPE processes and site standards
- Ensure new starters have ongoing development plans and monitor the training plan to ensure they are up to date with continued training and development as well as refresher courses
- Develop site training strategy and work closely with the training lead to ensure alignment with latest legislation changes and theories
- Regular skill assessments across departments
- Work closely with managers in monthly and yearly reviews providing top up and additional training where necessary
- Ensuring training records and documentation is up to date and Audit ready
- Must have experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing working to GMP regulations
- Proven experience delivering range of training courses
- Must be an effective communicator
- Good understanding of training practices and theories and able to develop training courses and plans
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website.
your application has been submitted