Title: Head of Production
SRG is working with a chemical manufacturer to source a Head of Production. The Head of Production, you will be coming into a fast paced environment which changes day to day so a strong chemical background with proven success of production management and bringing innovation to the workplace is required.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 36.25 hours per week, bonus (5%), pension, death in service (4x salary)
- Management and accountability for all manufacturing facilities to meet output, manufacturing efficiency, sales, quality, safety and environmental performance targets/standards
- Direct management of up to 7 (2x Cell Manages / 5x Shift Managers)
- Strong leadership to reinforce expectations on safe behaviours
- Liaising with external customers, contractors and suppliers
- Support commercial strategies
- Seek new ways to ensure more efficient manufacturing
- Budget and account management
- Degree in Chemistry desired (or Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Extensive industry experience within the Chemical sector
- Production operations experience
- Strong SHE experience and process safety management (ideally within a COMAH regulated environment)
- Experienced leader
- Strong commercial understanding
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on 0161 888 2533.
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemicals, planning, planner, maintenance, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, petrochemical, oil & gas, primavera, safety, SAP, mechanical equipment, contract methodology,
your application has been submitted