Highly Competitive Salary
A leading and innovative medical devices company are recruiting for a Quality Officer to join their growing Quality team. The company works on diagnostic products for the healthcare market and are looking to expand.
Now is a great time to join this friendly company and make your mark as they continue their steady growth. The company is open to those in the local or people who are willing to relocate.
The successful Quality Officer will work as part of the quality team on a variety of duties, including;
- Dealing with quality events, deviations, corrective action, risk assessments and complaints
- QA review of batch records
- Make sure device master records are updated
- Ensure ISO 13485 and FDA regulations are upheld
- Support with company audits
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven experience working in quality within life sciences sector (Medical Devices, pharmaceuticals, IVDs etc)
It would be an advantage for you to have the following, but it is not essential;
- Experience working with ISO13485 and FDA regulations
- Auditing experience
If you are an experienced Quality professional looking to become a Quality Officer in Glasgow please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted