Highly Competitive Salary
A leading and innovative medical devices company are looking to recruit a QA Manager to lead their busy Quality team. The company works on diagnostic products for the healthcare market and are looking to expand.
Now is a great time to join this friendly company and make your mark as they continue their steady growth. The company is open to those in the local or people who are willing to relocate.
The successful QA Manager will lead the quality team on site to ensure compliance to the relevant standards, this will involve a range of duties, including;
- Manage the QMS, making sure the company complies with ISO13485 and FDA standards
- Ensuring that products and processes are up to quality standards
- Work on product release
- Manage a team of Quality staff, working on their development and growth
- Act as a subject matter expert on all quality issues, working on continuous improvement of the site
- Take charge of audits
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant proven experience working in quality within the medical device/IVD sector
- A strong knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA regulations
- A track record of people management/supervision
If you are an experienced Quality professional looking to become a QA Manager in Stirling please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted