6x Senior Production Operator - Cheshire/ Crewe / Macclesfield / Stockport - Pharma/ Chemical / Food
Contract Length: 6 Months initially
Rate: £10 - £15 p/h DOE
Shift: Mon-Fri (06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00)
SRG are currently looking for Process Operators/Manufacturing Operators with experience within highly regulated environments to join a global company based in Cheshire. These roles are initially temporary with a strong chance of becoming permanent roles at the end of the tenure.
As a Process Operator you will be responsible for supporting the day- to-day commercial manufacturing processes on site, working on the manufacturing lines to ensure the products are produced on time and to regulatory standards.
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, good house-keeping, cGMP, health and safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements.
- To ensure all production duties, including but not limited to cleaning, HVAC checks, temperature checks, all log books, worksheets / checklists and all associated documentation, are completed correctly and reviewed within the allocated timeframe.
- To ensure all documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure all Manufacturing batch records and associated documentation are completed accurately and reviewed within the relevant timeframe.
- To ensure all stock is available and checked in to the area (e.g. media, equipment, disposables, environmental plates, etc).
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements from a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment such as food or chemical manufacturing
- PC Literate and hold GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Motivated to work in a fast pace environment and continually look for methods to improve efficiency
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted