Development TechnicianSRG are working with an exciting biotechnology company to help them find Technician to help with the running of projects at a brand new facility.This is an excellent opportunity for someone to start their career within the science industry.This role is an initial 6 month temporary contract with the possibility of becoming extended/ made permanent.The Role:
- Working within the shift development team monitoring and controlling continuous production processes and packaging of materials and product
- General support and housekeeping of the lab and plant
- Supporting the Technical Lead on shift as required
- Completing all required documentation in line with quality standardsThis role requires shift working, including early, day and night shifts, Monday- Friday. Working hours each week will vary and requires some flexibility.
- Ideally you will have a food science background/relevant qualifications
- An understanding of food grade production and related process would be beneficial
- You will be well organised, show initiative and a willingness to learn
Full training will be provided.
your application has been submitted