Serialization Project Manager - UK/ Manchester/ Birmingham/ London - £50k-£65k - Pharma
I am currently working with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for an experienced project manager with knowledge and experience with serialization to join their global project management team. The role is responsible for leading Serialization projects across supply chain, production, IT and packaging development. This is fantastic opportunity to join and expanding organisation in a global function with a variety of interesting projects. The working location is flexible with home working and option but ideally with access to good transport links as some travel will be needed to UK sites potentially 1-2 days a week dependant on business requirements.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information or apply now via the website.
- Leading large multifunctional teams across the globe to effectively implement serialization working closely with other teams such as packaging development to act as the SME
- As part of the wider project management team support projects across systems implementation such as SAP, Supply chain integration, Contract Manufacturing engagement
- Data analysis and report generation
- Monitoring of project progress ensuring timelines, costs and key milestones are maintained through providing project structure and processes and management of project team KPIs
- Develops project proposals and early stage project plans
- Presents project progress and proposals to a variety of stakeholders across the globe
- Experience working with serialization projects within the pharmaceutical sector is a requirement ideally with knowledge and experience with a variety of systems used across the pharma supply chain such as SAP as desirable
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory a requirements and specifically those relating to serialization eg. GS1
- Strong data processing and presentation skills, able to draw conclusions from data analysis to improve systems and propose projects
- Degree qualified in relevant subject or significant working experience
- Ideally formal qualification in project management such as Prince2 or APMP
If you believe you are a suitable candidate any you wish to apply do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
your application has been submitted