Are you an Engineer with experience in delivering Capital projects? A number of opportunities have arisen for Project Engineers at different levels to join a growing team in North London.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international pharmaceutical company, who offer services to the healthcare sector.
About the Job:
As Senior Project Engineer you manage a portfolio of capital projects. You will be responsible for managing projects from concept to completion.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage multiple projects at a time to a value of £5 million.
- Define and manage projects at the following stages (commissioning, design, construction and validation).
- Develop project cost estimations and maintain throughout project lifecycle.
You will have previous experience managing Capital projects in a pharmaceutical environment. You will ideally be degree qualified in a BSc or Beng discipline, (chemical, mechanical or electrical).
- You must have experience delivering £5m worth of projects a year, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Essential!
- You must have sterile and/or mechanical piping experience in the pharma. Essential!
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2 or Project Management MSc).
- IMechE members preferred
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted