A brilliant opportunity to join a fast growing and expanding contract manufacturing organisation based in the North East of England.
Job Title: Technical Operations Manager
Salary: up to £40,000
Location: North East, England
SRG are working with a well-established and expanding contract manufacturing organisation based in the North East of England, who are looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for leading all technical functions including pre-formulation, formulation, analytical & process development, clinical manufacturing & packaging, scale-up, technology transfer, validation and launch and post-market support for NPI/Projects.
- Provide strategic and technical guidance to Project Management, Quality, Regulatory and Manufacturing for the support of developing and launch of projects.
- Independently identify, prevent and solve any technical problems
- Interact with third party manufacturers to provide technical support during process development, scale-up, technology transfer and commercialisation.
- Author and assist in the production of regulatory technical documentation required by global regulatory agencies for submissions.
- Produce timelines and project plans for all projects, highlighting resource constraints where applicable.
- Support Sales and the NPI process to ensure the process is co-ordinated when new product lines are introduces
- BSc/MSc in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related scientific field
- Extensive experience within a pharmaceutical/biotech or similar industry in a technical or manufacturing/QA/regulatory role.
- Experience with NPI projects
- An excellent knowledge and/or experience in pharmaceutical formulation and/or process development
- Familiarity of cGMP (EU and USA), DEA, and FDA regulations i.e SUPAC and ICH guidelines
- Understanding of various dosage forms and experience with commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and equipment
- Managerial or supervisory experience is essential
- Experience working with customers, vendors and suppliers and maintaining partnerships.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: manufacturing, NPI, Projects, scale-up, formulation, production, process, development, validation, manager, technical, regulatory.
your application has been submitted