Graduate Science Recruiter
SRG is the UK's number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of scientific roles. Based in Salford Quays, we are now looking for a Scientific Recruitment Resourcer to join our Life Science team and support us in engaging with the huge number of scientists looking for new opportunities in the North of England and Wales.
This role would be ideal for a scientific graduate who is genuinely looking to move away from the laboratory to work in a more people based role, but keen to put their degree to good use. A knowledge and understanding of the scientific industry and skills will provide an excellent foundation for speaking to scientists looking to work in Life Sciences.
As a Resourcer you will be:
- Utilising our qualified database of candidates, as well as on-line job boards and social media, to find the best candidates for a variety of scientific vacancies
- Engaging with candidates through telephone interviews, building rapport through warm and inquisitive communication
- Working with the team and meeting clients (virtually at the moment!) with our consultants to understand client needs, job briefs and requirements
- Using this understanding to match the right candidates to the right job
- Working continuously with candidates to support them throughout the recruitment process, from initial application to interviews, to successful placement in a company
- Degree in scientific subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in people and naturally inquisitive
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Solutions focused
In return, SRG will provide full and ongoing training on both a one-to-one and classroom basis to nurture your professional development, a positive working environment and genuine career prospects. We offer work from home and full flexible working in terms of hours and how they are worked.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Alison on 0161 868 2216
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
your application has been submitted