Temporary Cell Line Engineering experts required for large-scale and exciting projects!
Cell Line Engineering
£ CompetitiveRole profile:
Using your broad expertise in molecular science, genetic editing and cell culture, you will support the efficient and quality-driven delivery of genetically modified cells to both commercial and academic enterprises. * Develop and carry out standard and bespoke assays, troubleshoot and interrogate any issues which arise in the running of, or data output of these assays and propose suitable corrective actions. Lead investigations into root cause failures and propose suitable recommendations for future improvement
* Analyse, interrogate and interpret result data, using this data to prepare reports and to guide the QC team
* Act as technical expert in respect of providing advice and guidance to less experience team members, and to other areas of the business
* Support Cell Line Engineering Managers with their projects
* Creation and updating of SOPs and training documents, work to GLP and undertake all necessary steps to ensure best practice in the lab at all timesYour background:
* You will have a demonstrable background in molecular life science, and already be working at Snr Scientist level, with a robust and responsible approach to your work
* You will have a MSc/PhD in a Life Science discipline
* Good technical knowledge of gene editing technologies such as CRISPR, AAV or ZFN for example
* Proven and well-developed experience with cell culture, cell line production, manufacturing of cell lines and QC processes (work within IPSC's, stem cells for example would be helpful)
* Adaptable, flexible, solutions-focused and able to analyse objectively
* Sound commercial acumen
* Able to start and commit to this role on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months, possibly as long as 6 monthsDoes this describe your next role in the Cell Line Engineering space?
Are you immediately available to start a new role?
Can you commit on an ongoing basis? Please call or email Bec Johnston for more information on this exciting new opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858