An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join an award-winning Forensic Testing Organisation based in the North West as part of their expansion plans.
Job Title: Reporting Scientist
Location: North West (Role can be home based)
SRG are working with a Forensic Testing Organisation who are looking for a Reporting Scientist to join their team due to their increased workflow.
This role has the option to be 100% home-based but the successful candidate can work on site too if they live in a commutable distance. You will be provided with a company laptop.
- Writing and peer reviewing Technical Reports and Statements of Witness in accordance with the QMS (ISO 9001 and ISO 17025) in a timely manner.
- Understanding and taking LC-MS/MS analytical data from Laboratory Analysts and creating Expert Witness Statements
- Responding to customer queries in an appropriate manner, including the production of technical reports
- Reporting of non-conformances, or trends to Line Manager and Quality Manager
- Training new and existing employees
- Minimum degree in a Science related subject i.e. Forensic Science
- Knowledge and understanding of hair testing and drug extraction is essential
- Hands on experience with testing hair for drugs of abuse would be very advantageous
- Experience with analysing LC/MS data is beneficial
- Able to show flexibility and be a team player
- Good communication and writing skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
your application has been submitted