Laboratory Equipment Leader
Attractive salary & package
- We are looking for an Equipment Leader who will coordinate instrument validation, instrument calibration, planned maintenance and breakdown maintenance of analytical equipment.
- This includes planning and scheduling the workload of the Analytical Equipment Team and external contractors.
- The equipment leader is also responsible for the delivery of data integrity assessments and associated actions within the site and the wider business and this may require travel to other sites.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in a Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Experience of calibrating/validating and/or repairing technical instruments - ideally scientific eg HPLC, GC etc.
- Experience of assessing the data integrity compliance of computerised and non-computerised instrumentation.
- Experience in line management and scheduling activities for others.
- Experience of working in a GMP or GLP environment.
- Ability to follow a scheduled list of tasks in line with standard operating procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in use of basic IT applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you're interested in the role please apply online, alternatively call me on 0121 728 8455 if you have any questions.
your application has been submitted