Procurement Engineer - Biotechnology - Cambridge
Are you an engineer with strong experience within the procurement and logistics of prototype builds? Would taking on a lead role within an exciting start-up company excite you? If yes to both, apply ASAP.
SRG are currently working with a biotechnology start-up company based in Cambridge who are in the process of scaling up their development team that will deliver their brand new, innovative products to market. They are now looking to hire an engineer to lead the procurement and logistics elements of their major prototype builds. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning of the manufacture of key prototype and sub-system builds by liaising with internal engineering teams to understand the parts and designs that may need specialist processes or longer lead times. As the company grows, there will be the opportunity to expand the role into full scale supply-chain management.
* Degree qualified in an Engineering or Science discipline
* At least 4 years of relevant industry experience
* Experience of taking ownership of the logistics and procurement activities on multiple projects that have successfully delivered complex electro-mechanical products and prototypes to schedule
* Ability to develop and own the Bill of Materials (BoM) for a full product assembly or significant sub-assembly
* Knowledge of a range of prototyping and low-volume manufacturing methods, and suppliers
* Background of working within life sciences, medical devices or scientific instrument design is desirable
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 868 2226
your application has been submitted