Service Engineer - Mass Spectrometry, Medical Devices - Birmingham
Are you an experienced Service Engineer with knowledge of mass spectrometry or robotic handling systems? If so, apply with your CV ASAP.
My client is a well established and innovative Medical Technology company based in Birmingham. They are a market leader in the development of products for the investigation of a range of disorders involving immunodeficiency. Due to business growth and exciting new product launches, the company are now looking for an experienced Service Engineer to help with the installation, servicing and repair of mass spectrometers and liquid handling systems. The role will involve significant travel within the UK and Europe and occasionally USA.
* Electronics, Mechanical or Engineering Degree or evidence of applicable training and experience within relevant technical field.
* A UK Driving licence.
* Experience of working on Mass Spectrometers: Ideally MALDI but other relevant technologies (i.e. Ion Trap) also applicable.
* Experience of working on liquid handling robotic systems ideally within a diagnostic environment.
* Proven Service Support track record, with excellent communication skills and customer service experience
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* The flexibility to travel within the USA, Europe and occasional worldwide travel at short notice
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com
your application has been submitted