Highly Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative medical devices company are looking to recruit a QC Manager to lead their busy Quality Control (QC) team. The company works on diagnostic products and last year launched their product into the healthcare market.
Now is a great time to join this expanding company as they are looking to continue their steady growth. The company is open to those in the local area or people who are willing to relocate.
The successful QC Manager will lead the company's busy quality control department ensuring products are tested within a cGMP and ISO13485 environment as well as adhering to FDA regulations. This will involve a range of duties, including;
- Run the QC Department, making sure that business needs can be met and that staff levels, equipment etc. are sufficient
- Work on the improvement of analytical test methods
- Transfer new products smoothly from R&D into QC
- Implementation and validation of new and improved test methods for product release
- Trend and report on data
- Line management of the Team Leaders in QC
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant experience working within QC in the medical devices industry
- Proven leadership experience, including line management
- Proven experience within a GMP, ISO13485 environment
If you are looking to become a QC Manager please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319
your application has been submitted