Title: QC Analyst
Location: North East - Tyne and Wear
3 month with a view to extension
Salary: Competitive plus benefits.
SRG are currently looking for a QC analyst, to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the North Eats of England.
As a QC analyst you will have the opportunity to work across various parts of Quality - Raw materials, stability or finished products. Working collaboratively with other scientists to ensure that results meet regulatory requirements.
- To perform analytical testing on wide range of pharmaceutical products across carious departments including Raw Materials, Stability and Finished Products.
- Perform independent analysis using various chromatography techniques including but not limited to HPLC, UV and Dissolution.
- Record your own results, and ensure your reports meet set GMP regulations.
- Support with quality investigations, such as out of specs and ensure that these errors are investigated properly.
In return the company will be able to offer you a fantastic salary package along with personal and professional development. You'll be working within an established global organisation that put heart into the things that they do. Key Requirements;
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific related subject.
- Have industrial experience with chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
- Solid understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry and the importance of GMP.
- Analytical troubleshooting experience would be highly desirable along with the ability to perform out of spec investigations.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205. SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies
your application has been submitted